Skip to content
- Private practice including post-surgical orthopaedic rehabilitation and sports injuries in Johannesburg South Africa
- Private practice in Canada since 1991
- Completed post-graduate courses including soft tissue release, manual therapy, hand therapy and currently training in both craniosacral and visceral therapies.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy with Honours from The University of the Witwatersrand,
- Johannesburg, South Africa 1989
- Experience with work injuries in the acute stage, work conditioning stage and chronic pain.
- Extensive experience with motor vehicle clients
- Has treated numerous soft tissue and skeletal injuries for children, adults and seniors.
- Expertise in treating osteoarthritis, postural pain and spinal disc degeneration/ spinal stenosis