- Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Carol Ng is a highly skilled Physiotherapist with a diverse educational background in Physiotherapy, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, and Health Science. Holding a Master’s degree in Physiotherapy Studies and a Master of Science in Sports Medicine and Health Sciences, Carol brings a wealth of knowledge to her practice. Equipped with certifications such as Functional Movement Systems (FMS), Sports Training and CPR, Carol is dedicated to enhancing people’s quality of life and well-being.
Her interests extend beyond the clinic, where she excels in Judo and badminton, holds a national champion title in Judo, and enjoys cycling and cooking.
- 2014 Bachelor of Kinesiology from University of British Columbia
- 2015 Master of Science in Sports Medicine and Health Sciences from the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 2018 Master in Physiotherapy Studies from University of Queensland, Australia
- ICBC and Motor Vehicle Injuries Physiotherapy
- Work Safe BC and WCB(WSBC) Injuries Physiotherapy
- Sports Injuries
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Levels 1 and 2
- CPR, AED, First Aid Certificate – 2023
- Certificate of Medical Protocols for Match Day Medical Staff from World Rugby
- Certificate of Concussion Management for Elite Level Match Day Medical Staff from World Rugby