- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy with Honours from The University of the Witwatersrand,
- Johannesburg, South Africa 1989
- Private practice including post surgical orthopaedic rehabilitation and sports injuries in Johannesburg South Africa
- Private practice in Canada since 1991
- Experience with work injuries in acute stage, work conditioning stage and chronic pain.
- Extensive experience with motor vehicle clients
- Has treated numerous soft tissue and skeletal injuries for children, adults and seniors.
- Completed post graduate courses including soft tissue release, manual therapy, hand therapy and currently training in both craniosacral and visceral therapies.
- Expertise in treating osteoarthritis, postural pain and spinal disc degeneration/ spinal stenosis
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.